Thursday 9 August 2012

Film of transphennoidal endoscopic surgery to remove a TSHoma

So while I don't wish to make everyone feel as nauseated as these injections sometimes make me, I found a film of transphennoidal endoscopic surgery to remove a TSHoma! How exciting! This is the type of surgery I will be having soon, probably around November time. The person whose head this was filmed inside is one of my fellow TSH-producing pituitary tumour brethren.

Don't be fooled, it doesn't actually just take six minutes. There's a whole lot of drilling down your nose required first.


Looks pretty simple to me. Well, I mean, it's not rocket science, is it?


The above is a) more suitable for an audience of a delicate disposition and b) one of my favourite Mitchell & Webb moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment