Friday 31 August 2012

Acromegaly Community

I am a little overexcited that the piece I wrote recently about Kate Woodward, the girl with acromegaly who sued the NHS, has been posted on the Acromegaly Community blog. It's an excellent website that I have frequently read in the past so I was delighted to hear from them when they asked to post the article! (Thanks, guys). It's definitely highly recommended if you have acromegaly. If you live in the US, it also has some very useful information on financial support for your prescriptions, information on discrimination in the workplace, and medical studies which are currently recruiting.

Plus, if you're passing by you can click 'like' on my post >.>

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Emer.

    I also posted a link to your article on the Medical Journalists Association Group page on Facebook:

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/2315321032/

    You're an excellent and thoughtful writer and deserve a much wider audience.

    Best wishes, Jon

    ReplyDelete